Insurance Plans Acceptance

I ordered these on the phone in February 2017.The CSR was very sweet and knowledgeable.

I was given 45 day "free" trial. I received them a week later. I tried them for 2 weeks. I didn't like them from the get-go.

They just weren't what I wanted. I told listenclear that i wanted to return them, because of many issues. They had 1 excuse after another. They told me to use different buds, then they said i could send them back with an audiology report, my expense of course, and they would program them.

I wasn't spending 100 bucks for an hearing test. I then requested a change in the model from elite to I-T-E, but they said they were recalled. They ate batteries like crazy. They said would last 2 weeks.

Not. Only lasted a day at most. They were poorly made. Fell apart in my hand.

They interfered with my glasses. They said they would put extensions on the wires. I said nevermind. I just don't want them, send me a return label, so I can send them back.

They never did. I went round and round with these people. They kept putting me off. My 45 days passed and then they took my 1st payment.

I told them I wanted to return these. They said I could not because my 45 days had lapsed and I was going to be responsible for the payments. Well I asked to speak to a manager. I was told there were no managers available, but someone would call me.

That did not happen. I decided to go to the bank and report my CC lost. Had it cancelled. That was the only way to get these sharks to not charge my CC.

As soon as they tried to get a payment and found the account closed, I suddenly get called every single day. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. The only good thing is they only got 90 bucks out of me. I have them in a box, waiting for them to send me a return label.

They have my email address on file and still 5 months later, have not sent me a label.

I do not answer them when they call me with a robocall, no less.1-844-529-4327, is what comes up on the caller ID BEWARE these predators.

Review about: Listenclear Hearing Aids Free Trial.

Had an Experience with ListenClear?

Comments