Reply by Listenclear

Thank you for your feedback. We accepted the return 12/6/2017; we were contacted 2/22/2018 that the shipping label was not received; we honored the return. We were not made aware in a timely fashion that the label was not rec'vd. Your account has been resolved.
Author's

I authorized Listen Clear to take $1.00 from my credit card for shipping of the hearing aids. After receiving my hearing aids, Listen Clear charged my credit card $69.99 a month for three months.

They advertise 45 days free. They did not even wait 45 days and took money without my authorization or knowledge. I finally had to change my credit card # or they would keep on doing this.

In the brochure with the hearing aids it specifically states that Federal Law restricts the sale of hearing aids to those individuals who have obtained a medical evaluation from a licensed physician. .

I believe that this company is taking advantage of senior citizens.

Not many people are informed of this law and this is a way for seniors on a fixed income to save money. This is fraudulent.

Review about: Listenclear Hearing Aids Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Were very rude and yelled at me and charged my credit card, Unprofessional, Bad service, Will see how they treat me in the end, Refund process.

Comments

Unbelievable sham against the elderly.

Yes! This company tells you the one time fee is less than $100 and return it in45 days if not satisfied.

They fail to tell you about the monthly payments that continues until you owe $1600+. Their service has been awful. There is no consumer consideration and I do hope more people read this before considering them.

It's a typical scam and even more a scam with people who cannot hear well which happens to be a lot of elderly people. Shameful scamming elderly people.

comments