Reply by Listenclear

Thank you for your feedback.These delays were due to backorder issues. All of these issues have been corrected. We did accept a return this order. You ordered again 4/10/2017 and currently have our product. Please call customer service if you have any issues.
Author's
3.2K views

I HEARD A LISTEN CLEAR AD ON THE RADIO AND DECIDED TO CALL. I SPOKE TO A GENTLEMAN, HE WAS OK, AND I DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE UNITS WITH THE 45 DAY FREE TRIAL. i WAS OLD THE 45 DAYS WAS NEEDED FOR THE BRAIN TO RECOGNIZE THE UNITS AND ADJUST TO THE AIDS. TWO WEEKS IN I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE LEFT ONE. THEY TOLD ME TO SEND BACK THE LEFT ONE. I WAITED FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS USING 1 DEVICE. WHEN I FINALLY GOT BACK A SO CALLED ADJUSTED DEVICE IT WORKED FOR A WHILE THEN WENT BAD AGAIN. I SENT IT BACK, SAME SENARIO AGAIN. THEN THE RIGHT ONE WENT BAD. I TOLD THEM I WANTED A UPGRADED SET AT THE SAME PRICE I ORIGINALLY AGREED TO. I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO GET THE NEW IMPROVED SET. THAT WAS THE FIRST WEEK IN AUGUST, IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 15TH. I KEEP CALLING AND I AM PUT ON HOLD FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. FINALLY YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL 5 WEEK WAIT FOR THE NEW DEVICES.

MY HEARING NOW IS WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE AND IT IS AFFECTING MY WORK. IS IT BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS LOOKING FOR THE UNITS THAT I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM. I THINK I NEED A LAWYER

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad service.