3.2K views

I HEARD A LISTEN CLEAR AD ON THE RADIO AND DECIDED TO CALL. I SPOKE TO A GENTLEMAN, HE WAS OK, AND I DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE UNITS WITH THE 45 DAY FREE TRIAL. i WAS OLD THE 45 DAYS WAS NEEDED FOR THE BRAIN TO RECOGNIZE THE UNITS AND ADJUST TO THE AIDS. TWO WEEKS IN I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE LEFT ONE. THEY TOLD ME TO SEND BACK THE LEFT ONE. I WAITED FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS USING 1 DEVICE. WHEN I FINALLY GOT BACK A SO CALLED ADJUSTED DEVICE IT WORKED FOR A WHILE THEN WENT BAD AGAIN. I SENT IT BACK, SAME SENARIO AGAIN. THEN THE RIGHT ONE WENT BAD. I TOLD THEM I WANTED A UPGRADED SET AT THE SAME PRICE I ORIGINALLY AGREED TO. I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO GET THE NEW IMPROVED SET. THAT WAS THE FIRST WEEK IN AUGUST, IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 15TH. I KEEP CALLING AND I AM PUT ON HOLD FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. FINALLY YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL 5 WEEK WAIT FOR THE NEW DEVICES.

MY HEARING NOW IS WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE AND IT IS AFFECTING MY WORK. IS IT BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS LOOKING FOR THE UNITS THAT I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM. I THINK I NEED A LAWYER

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of hansaton scout 3 0 hearing aids from ListenClear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ListenClear to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ListenClear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments