1.7K views

They were authorized to auto-debit our checking account for $69.99 on Sept.15th 2017.

Instead on Sept. 30th they took out $1,599.99. Called them and told them that was our monthly bill pay money and to put in back into our account and take the monthly payment. They took the payment and have not refunded anything.

That left us with $48.00 to pay bills and live on for the month. We are in big financial trouble all because of them our account is overdrawn and we are broke.

We are on social security and get paid once a month.We need our money refunded now!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I asked a lot of questions to these people.I even went over the negative claims I saw on line.

They directed me to my local and the national BBB. They have a very good standing with the BBB.

I can't say much negitive about Listen Clear because they did everything they said they would do.

They even cautioned me about some compitition placing negative comments because they could not compete.

They were right I found some comments from people in the industry making claims they could not back up.

I have had my hearing aids for several months now and they work as good or better than similar ones I had bought from the competition for way more than I paid for my new ones

to Not bad rather suprized #1413230

Nice try as this post is company .

No one has anything good to say about Listenclear!

BBB rating is terrible so please look again as matter of fact no rating for this company due to hundreds of complaints.

to Not bad rather suprized #1414056

Go look at all the reviews from supposed different people where the comments sporadically capitalize words that don't need capitalizing.And notice how much information "these" people (or should I say this person) knows about the company.

They are clearly a disgruntled ex-employee .

Notice the similarities in the literary style.For instance:

"Good News For Everyone is that Listen Clear is Closing it’s doors soon.

This week closed the Salt Lake City , Utah Location , Tulsa,Ok and Savannah, GA closing soon as Sales have Declined.

Thank Goodness For This Site and Consumers checking them out first before giving Bank Information.

Good News For Everyone is that Listen Clear is Closing it’s doors soon.

KARMA has taken care of Listen Clear.

This Happened to us as well and we are Senior Citizen's as well.We agreed to 45 day trial, and returned them at our expense before 45 day trial ended.

I had concerns from the start and took the ListenClear Hearing Aids to my local Audiologist who informed me that they are not Digital Hearing Aids, nothing more than amplifiers, and can cause actual damage to my hearing.

I was also advised that the Hearing Aids( Amplifiers) sent to me were in fact used as they were not even clean, as I had not even tried them on.

Be aware any company offering 45 Day Free Trial, you are getting someone else's returned Hearing Aids, and this is a major Health Dept. Concern.

Never should a Patient wear someone esle's Medical Device.

Reported to BBB and to the FDA and my Attorney General.

Do not ever give this company your private financial information, Date of birth, Social Security No.(last 4 is all they need) , or address , you are being set up for Identity Theft.

to Senior Citizen #1384787

I'm having a similar experience with them.

Please contact your state attorney general