They talked my older Father into trying the hearing aids.He wasn't comfortable and told the women that called he didn't care for them and there were no batteries sent but 4.

He said he does't want them. She wouldn't tell him how to return them. he gave them to me. I called and all I heard was they are not returnable.LOOK OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE.

NICE AT FIRST , then TERRIBLE. I got involved spoke to their credit department and a supervisor named Suzette told me it is too late. I have read some of the other complaints . This seams to be how they scam older folks.

Stay away.

Don't give a Credit Card.If you did, Cancel the card .

Review about: Listenclear Hearing Aids Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with ListenClear?

Comments

Zenni Optical - Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more ListenClear - Hearing Aids Pro Model Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more