I was treated very nicely by the salesperson and given an option of trying a particular model.Assured I would get an opportunity to trade in if they didn't work - full credit - towards another.

After they arrived I used them and found them to be "ok" but not exactly what I expected. When asked about trading for the other model I was told not a 100% refund applied to new model. A nice lady called and said she'd negotiate something - never did. I have emails from salesperson and customer support to back up what I'm saying.

If you get the right model and they work...I guess that's OK (they eat batteries alive!) If you have issues like me - beware.

Also...I paid in full so I'd have a better return and warranty privilege.After this post I'm probably doomed.

Review about: Listenclear Hearing Aids.

1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ListenClear?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion